Friday, June 27, 2008

How Sweet It Is!


Okay, this isn't just any ole digital layout, to me. This is my very own. That's right, my own. By "my own", I mean, I built this one from the bottom up. First, I designed my own kit. My first kit called, "Chocoloholic". Yeah, I knew you'd like that name! The kit includes everything in this layout, except the font. You get 4 pp's (Mocha Swirl, Love Chocolate, Striped Chocolate, and Chocolate Drops), 2 bottle caps, 2 buttons, 2 fibers (only one shown in layout) and 3 eyelets in different shades of brown. Also an upper case alpha.
I intend on doing more of this, as time goes on. But, it will take lots of time and practice. But, eventually, it'd be nice to have my own digital scrapping line of products. Whether for sale, or for freebies, who knows. Maybe someday in the near future I'll get enough product to put in my etsy shop.
As a scrapper (digital or traditional) I'd love to hear what you think. Should I add more, less? Is the kit missing anything. I've never done this before, so any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice! How do you do buttons and things? Do you use actions? I designed a kit or two, i did great with the papers, but I didn't have a clue how to do the little embelishments... So that impresses me the most! The name of the kit is cute, and for a freebie it is a great size. If you were planning to sell in a store like Go Digital Scrapbooking, you'd probably want it a little bigger. More papers usually help, especially textured solids. Best of luck, and well done!

Anonymous said...

very cool!!

June said...

Wonderful job...Give you two thumbs up for trying something like this...Keep up the great work...

Corina said...

I already told ya - this is great!! Hope to see more of your kits! ;) BTW - your tagged.. visit my blog for details. :D