Friday, May 23, 2008

Just what every princess deserves!




Sarah turns five this weekend, and I knew she would just love one of, my friend, Tiff's tutus. Well, seeing that I have no patience, whatsoever, I gave her the gift, right away. She's the happiest little princess in the world! Let me just say, if you have a little princess in your life, she MUST have one of these. These tutus are like I've never seen before. They're full, fluffy, and so vibrant, and will make any little princess smile. Sarah's favorite color is PINK! So, of course, I had to make sure her tutu's PINK! One of her favorite books is called, "Pinkalicious". This morning, we called her, "Pinkerina". However, Starrtutu's come in a variety of colors and sizes. You can even get one for that special teddy bear. Be sure to check out Tiff's Etsy store at www.Starrtuts.etsy.com
Ok, now that I put that little plug in, here's my little "PINKERINA"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Those pictures of her in the grass are precious! It would look so cool if you just popped that tutu out in color and did the rest in a sepia tone.(brown and pink!) So cute!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the plug and I am so happy she loves it!