Tuesday, May 6, 2008

NSD Cropping Update!

Wow, what a fun-filled weekend at EBB. What a day, Saturday turned out to be. I was all set to play all day. The world was great, had some of the chores done early. Logged in and posted the first challenge for the day. I was scheduled to hang out and play for the first couple of hours and planned to do so the remainder of the day. Well, about 9:30 (est) my internet dies. I cried, literally cried. Miserable, I was! I kept trying and nothing, reset the router (too much, but that's another story), etc. Finally, an hour later, I broke down and called Sarah. Thank God we exchanged numbers for that...just in case scenerio. Sarah helped me out and posted my game, and announced to everyone what had happened. I was so depressed all day long. I had planned on doing the EBB Crop and hopping over to AMR to play with them too. Finally after looking things over, I said to Jim, something's not right. I couldn't even see the one network, that I usually see when we're down. That's when it dawned on me, that I think it's the router. He and BIL looked it over and couldnt fix it. In the meantime, my dear friend, Anita, was calling me and keeping me posted. So I did do some scrapping during these hours, but I was too depressed and just couldn't get into it. Eventually, Jim decided to plug me in to the direct source and go around the router! Yay, I'm back on-line around 5:00! Woohoo. Excited again and ready to roll. I was so thrilled when I signed back into EBB. All the wishes I received from such great friends and all the "miss you's" I wanted to cry tears of joy. It made me feel soooo good. I love you guys! Of course, by this time it was way too late to crop with AMR, which I feel really really bad about. I wanted to play with you ladies, too! But, even my scrap-buddy, Kelly, joined us and I think she might have had fun, too! lol. I managed to get several projects done! The challenges were great and we even had a challenge for the Jr. Scrappers (which I don't have pics of yet).
Here's what I did Saturday:
My Challenge:
Comical Song Lyrics & painted chipboard/grungeboard with a never tried before technique.


This one's not from a challenge, did this on my own when I couldn't get on-line.


Anita's "Don't Be A Square Card" Challenge. I made this for a couple of our Jr. Bingo callers for April...Tiff's kids did a great job!



I managed to get two layouts done for Carol's "Use Your Stash" Challenge. For hers, we had to use scraps (2 cardstocks and 2 pp's and 5 embellies).
I love this one of Lizzy!


And these pics of Sarah are too cute!



That was it for Saturday. Plus I helped Liz & Sarah with their challenges, which I'll post during the week. Sunday we spent the day with my grandmother, but got more done, when I got home...two layouts and another card for Anita's challenge! Technically these were finished yesterday.

Sarah's watercolor challenge. This was fun and I will be doing this stuff again!


Tiff's, use a non-scrap related thing on your layout...


And another card...



And I'm still working on Jessica's sewing challenge. I hope to have that card finished today and will post!

I would like to thank Anita and Sarah for the emotional support you girls gave me on Saturday. It wasn't the same, but it really did help. You girls are great and I'm glad to be on the same team with you! Thanks to the rest of EBB for playing and cropping this weekend, too. It was a big success and tons of fun!

1 comment:

Corina said...

Wow.. you've been busy!! My favorite is the GS page - great idea!!