Saturday, March 15, 2008

The countdown is on!!!!

I've been sick and icky all week. Bad timing to be sick. It's cookie week for Girl Scouts and the deadline to submitt DT calls for EBB is tonight at midnight. I do have all but one project submitted. This final one is about half done. Fortunately I'm feeling better and hope to get it done today. I HAVE to get it done today. Please pray for me and give me some encouragement. I've never wanted anything so bad as this, before, in this hobby. I think it'll be a great experience to be on such an active DT. EBB's a lot of fun and they're like another family to me.
I'll post all the projects when they're all completed. One of them's already posted...the wedding clipboard. There are several other projects along with that. Oh, and the "about me" layout, you see here, is part of the entries, too! I'm so proud of my pieces that I've put together for this project. I'd be thrilled even to get in as just a Guest DT member!
I'll keep you all posted. Announcements will be made on the 31st.
Have a great weekend! Happy Scrapping!

3 comments:

Corina said...

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!

Elizabeth said...

good luck!!! i'll keep my finger's crossed for you!!

ScrapbookingPrincess said...

Thanks guys! All my entries made it in on time! Now we wait. I hate that part! lol