Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Flat ScrapbookingPrincess


If you're familiar with the Flat Stanley book & project, then you'll know what a Flat Scrapper is. A Flat Scrapper is a Flat Stanely. She will travel the country for two weeks at each stop and enjoy many scrapping and nsbr adventures. Flatt Princess will leave tomorrow. She's headed for Missouri to see Julie. I bet Flat Princess will learn everything she needs to know about scrapping with acrylic! lol. I will continue to post Flat Princess' adventures here, on my main blog. By the time she's done, we should have tons of pictures to show!

I already have a visitor. Flat Mylee's from Oregon and she arrived today. We don't have a whole ton of plans for the next couple weeks, so I hope she won't get bored. We'll definitely find some fun things for her, I'm sure. Hope she doesn't steal any Girl Scout Cookies!

No comments: