Monday, March 31, 2008

Egg-speriment

As I wait the day out for tonight to come, when EBB announces the DT winners, I figured I'd post some projects I worked on this weekend. We "egg-sperimented" with our egg coloring this year, by mixing up the colors on the eggs. Yes, I came up with the whole "egg-speriment" thing. The girls didn't seem to find it as amusing as I did. No sense of humor! lol. It makes a heck of a title for a page, though.
The other one says, "Nothing is worth more than this day." The girls just looked so beautiful dressed up in their black & white polka dots. Lizzy insisted that they had to match each other. Normally, she'd yell at me for making them match. This year we searched high and low for matching dresses in the right sizes. It was worth the searching, because they both were beautiful.

4 comments:

PattiM said...

Love the eggsperiment.... Great title... Looks like everyone had fun...... And your girls do look beautiful... Beautiful LO...

Patti

Jenn said...

Looks like you had a ball coloring eggs. YOur girls are darling!

Jackie said...

Like your layouts:)

angie worthington said...

those are both pretty, esp. the
2nd one!...
;) angie (craftyscrapr)