Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Oh yeah, speaking of the Scraplift Game



I came up with this, from this...
http://ebbscrapbooking.com/Forums/index.php?autocom=gallery&req=si&img=2092
(the link thing doesn't seem to be cooperating, so you'll have to copy and past the link into your browser, to see the original layout. Sorry.)

This was fun. I already had the perfect photos to use. I couldn't pick just one. So, I incorporated them all. It was tough leaving that empty aka "white" space, though. I like stuff on my pages. But I really am happy with the outcome of this one.

5 comments:

Corina said...

LOVE this!! So cute!

Elizabeth said...

very cute..the LO looks great! :)

PattiM said...

Adorable LO........Love Lizzy with the santa hat........

Patti

Linda said...

nice job, love the colors

All moments remembered said...

So cute!!! Glad to have you on the Mb too!!!