Thursday, July 24, 2008

Etsy Treasuries

I'm so excited! As I learn my way around the Etsy site, I learn more and more everyday. This past week, I've discovered the Treasury. The Treasury is where other Etsians put together a group of items, usually involving some sort of theme..colors, objects, etc. Not only have I had the fun of making a few treasuries, myself, I've had the honor to be featured in a couple of treasuries. It's not a sale, but it's a good feeling, knowing that people are looking at your work, selecting it. It's all about getting exposure. Getting your name out there.
The other advantage of being in a treasury, is the opportunity to get your item on the Etsy homepage. I've been told that the more clicks your item gets, the more chances that has of being on the front page. I don't know how true that is, but more than one Etsian has passed along that info to me.
So, if you could be so kind, as to click on these treasuries, for me. The more clicks, the better. You don't have to leave comments, if you don't want to..just click away! I'd love the support!

http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=58204
http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list_west.php?room_id=17192

PS. My images are the ones by IrresistableImages4u

No comments: