Wednesday, July 16, 2008

July Kit Project


And here's the creation for this month's kit. Papers by Blitz Designs. This is an altered frame (purchased at Michael's). I took the photo of the Marigold with my digital camera. This is my first, ever, altered frame! I'm really happy with the results and intend on doing more of these, in the future.
I'm sad to say that this will be my last kit project from EBB Creations. EBB is doing away with their kit club. It has been a fun few months and I've learned a lot of new techniques along the way. My horizons have expanded, greatly. I've created things I never, in a million years, have dreamed of, in the past. It was a learning experience for me, and worth every minute of it. Thank you to EBB Creations for giving me this, incredible, opportunity!

3 comments:

PattiM said...

Love your altered frame.. So beautiful...
Sorry EBB is not doing kits anymore.. Maybe they'll start up again later....

PattiM
(Pattie's passion)

I Scrap So All Moments Are Remembered!!!

Stacy said...

Love the new look!

angie worthington said...

great altered frame!!!...love the new blog look!...
;) angie