Monday, July 14, 2008

Thanks Patriotic Challenge Participants

Thank you all who participated in this challenge. I had fun hosting it and it was great to see all the different layouts! What a much better turnout this time. I guess we learn from our experiences...what works and what doesn't!

The winner of the drawing is..........................................
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Marilyn aka melonscraps (from AMR)

Congrats Marilyn!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks, again, for playing. You will be receiving a nice RAK from me, within the next week!

To view Marilyn's layout, check it out here...
http://melonscraps.blogspot.com/2008/07/what-i-am-doing-on-my-day-off.html

2 comments:

Jingle said...

Congratulations, Marilyn!!!! Woo-Hoo!!!

Marilyn said...

WOW, thank you so much!!! YAY!! Do you need my address??