Monday, July 14, 2008

Splashtastic!

Allow me to introduce to you, my newest digital kit...Splashtastic! I learned how to make ric-rac! I'm sooo excited! lol. Yes, it doesn't take much. This kit includes 6 papers, more buttons, a mini-tag, the word, "splash" some drop shaped brads and more. A fun kit for those summer, water activities.


I have to say, if there are any digi designers out there, reading this...you guys rock! I know, now, it takes a lot of time and creativity to create and put together these kits. I'm curious as to how long it takes one of the "pros" to throw one of their average sized kits together? That's a lot of computer time involved!!!! Good for you all!


I'm, slowly, learning how to create more, different elements. But, this is a start. This kit, along with my Chocoloholic Kit is for sale in my Etsy Shop. However, if I "know" you, and you're interested, we might be able to work something out.
Here's the kit....


and the layout...





Have a great day and happy scrapping!


2 comments:

Corina said...

oo i like this one even better than the chocolate... PLEASE add it to the cafe!?! ;D

Anonymous said...

how gorgeous!!