Monday, April 28, 2008

123...ATG!

Gimme an A...
Gimme a T...
Gimme a G...

What's that spell?????????????

ATG!

That's right, short and sweet. But, there's nothing short about the amount of adhesive on this little gadget! Some are intimidated by it's size, but big tools don't scare me! I've been contemplating buying this little gadget for months, now. But, the price and the lack of availablity, caused me to wait. But, then I found AMR!!! Remember, those awesome guys???? I mentioned in a previous post that Stacey, in deed, does sell ATG's! The price is right and she includes a roll of adhesive, which will last a very very long time!
Here's some pics of the ATG. The width of the adhesive isn't much different than any other tape runner. However, this is 36 yards (not inches) of 1/4" wide adhesive!!! Woohoo.
It's so simple to use. Line up your adhesive, push the trigger, pull the ATG, let go of the trigger and voila! If you can use a glue gun, you can definitely use an ATG!
Here's some pics of this, unattractive, but fun toy...


And the layout, I made yesterday. The only adhesive I used was the ATG (Except for the letters, where I used the Xyron 150)...