Tuesday, April 22, 2008

allmomentsremembered

So, you've heard me brag about EBB Creations and you've heard me talk up Creating Keepsakes. Now, lets talk about AMR! What is AMR? AMR stands for allmomentsremembered . Very appropriate, I must say, considering our hobby.
AMR is, not only an on-line scrapbook store, AMR is a place to go, to hang out, make friends, and have fun on their mb. AMR is a gallery full of loads of talented women who like to share their creativity with the rest of us.
What makes AMR stand out from the rest of the scrapbook mb's and on-line stores? Well, what drew me in to AMR, first, aside from the fact that many familiar people were already there, is the closeness. The warm welcomes I received. The more I kept coming here, the more I felt "at home." How many message boards do you know out there, where the owner takes the time to read every single post, just to get to know your personality. Then, personally, creates your own, very special title for under your avatar. How great is that? That's personality, I tell ya! Do I have a title at AMR? I sure do! I am known as the official AMR "Girl Scout Cookie Enabler"! Oh yes, the title fits perfect!!!


So, I decided that I loved AMR so much that I would show my support and place an order through Stacey's (the owner)store. I was in need of a new American Crafts binder and saw that she carried them. The price is great, the cheapest I've seen around. Low & behold...AMR sells ATG's!!!! What's an ATG? I'll get to that in a later post! lol. It took awhile for my order to arrive. My own fault, no big deal. But, I got home last night and saw the box from allmomentsremembered sitting in my kitchen! I was soooo excited, I started dancing around, before I even opened it. I open the box. There's my binder...woohoo...there's the ATG Box...woohooo, along with some Zip Dry glue and clear acrylic letters. (I figure if I'm going to experiment with acrylic, I'll start small). Anyway, that was my order, but, there was more. I see something shimmering, in a package. I don't think I ordered any bling??? Oh, Ms Stacey, didn't have to do this. She RAK'd me with BLING!!!! Not just any bling, but PRINCESS BLING!!!!! I mean c'mon, now! It doesn't get any better than that. If you know me on the mb's, you know that I AM the SCRAPBOOKING PRINCESS! Stacey, you rock!!! Along with the bling, she sends me a couple little candies..Cream Savers, no less, and some other little goodies to play with.


Ok, so now we've talked about the personal titles, and the store. Let's talk about the mb. I have been paired up with the best scrap pal, ever. That's right, a total stranger, whom I talk with almost daily on yahoo messenger (hi Kelly). We've been finding out that we have a lot more in common than just being a Girl Scout Leader and Scrapbooker! Thanks ScrappyCindy for hooking us up! You done good. LOL, I feel like it was from Match.com or something!
Then, there's the Flat Scrappers. We're doing Flat Scrappers on EBB, too. But, the original idea came from AMR. So far, my Flat Jen has been to Missouri, and most recently Richmond, VA!
Thanks to the AMR daily blogger update thread, I've had more people coming to my blog and checking it out. It's great to come by and see comments from all of you.
Needless to say, if you haven't been to www.allmomentsremembered.com , yet, well you're missing out on an incredible scrapbooking experience.

8 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Stacey is a sweetheart!1 I love being overthere! Have a great Tuesday! Are you going to release your mojo soon?? :)

cutepumpkin!

jessicamae3 said...

Stacey has no idea the amount of people she touches everyday!
It is a joy to be part of the AMR MB.
Jessica

Born2scrap said...

Hi scrap pal! right back at ya!

kelly

Linda said...

wow, you rock. this is such a great post. AMR is the best. Love that you did this.

Anonymous said...

You rock!!!! Love having you over at AMR!!!

Anonymous said...

You're such a rockin' Princess! Love having you at AMR :) Now you have to change your All About Me and blog roll to include AMR. I mean, you're a regular now, you know? LOL PS: Stacey is the best!
~Erika/journeyfan

Jenn said...

You are a doll! So glad you are part of the MB at AMR!

Dee said...

what a fantastic post, jen!!! every single word you said about AMR & Stacey is true . . . it is absolutely the BEST - and it's people like you who make it that way!!