Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Cosmo Cricket for Dessert

Yeah, that sounds funny, doesn't it??? ROFL!
Here are a couple of things I did with the Cosmo Cricket papers that came with April's Dessert Kit.
This was quite a challenge, because most people would probably associate this sort of theme with boys. The kit included pp and bazzill cardstock. EBB always includes Bazzill with their kits!!!! Love that about them. Also included were some metal tags, and shrink film (for shrinkie dinks). I've never used shrink film, in my life. That was definitely a challenge. But, once I succeeded, low and behold, I bought more! LOL. Practice makes perfect, I always say!
I thought the Thomas Trains was appropriate for the pp with the gears on it! I still ask myself, did Jim by the train sets for him or for the girls? Not sure who has more fun with them.

Here's a card. It's blank inside and generic. It can be used for a birthday, hello, thank you, or anything else! It's perfect for a little one to give to that special friend. The robot was made with the shrink film that I mentioned. I used my orange, Sakura Soufflet Pen and added the "stitching".

1 comment:

Born2scrap said...

you enabler you! i LOVE what you did with the cogsmo! adorable! tfs!