Thursday, April 3, 2008

Flat Scrapper Update

I just received word that Flat Princess arrived safely in Missouri. I feel bad mailing her out late. She won't get to spend as much time with Jewelz, as everyone else, but I'm sure Jewelz will make the most of her time. I'm very excited and can't wait to get pics!
In the meantime, we've been hanging out with Flat Mylee from AMR. Mylee's always smiling and no trouble at all...except for trying to run off with those Girl Scout cookies. Can't figure out which ones are her favorites? lol Flat Mylee went shopping with Sarah and I, last Saturday. Michael's, and ACMoore were on our agenda. She joined me at Dunkin Donuts, this morning for delicious DD coffee and a couple of donuts. Today's a beautiful day, so I'm going to take her around to some local sites, during lunch hour. This weekend, we'll take Flat Mylee to the mall before she heads out to Missouri to visit Jewelz.
Also, I have another Flat Scrapper swap starting up with the EBB girls! So, Flat Princess II will be seeing other parts of the country, too. I'm hoping someone will be kind enough to take her to the EBB brick & mortar store, since I can't get there in real life. This is just too much fun.
I'm considering making this a project for our Girl Scout troop, maybe, for next year. I think the girls will really enjoy it. We'll see.
Here's some pics of Flat Mylee and her adventures.


1 comment:

noel joy said...

watch those gs cookies... i hear those flat gals will just teat them and run... they never count calories, you know! ;)