Saturday, April 19, 2008

Just a couple of layouts to share


Here are a couple that I worked on this week. The mom & me is for a sketch challenge that I'm hosting at EBB. The challenges will be every month. I'll pick a sketch from the EBB sketch gallery, do a layout for that sketch and post the challenge. All those who participate will have a month to do the layout based on the sketch I posted. Everyone will be put into a drawing and who's name is picked will win a prize! This is just my way to encourage designers to not only create new layouts, but, the more designers that add to the sketch gallery, the more I have to choose from and get to play with!

This other layout...Spring, is for the Spring Challenge on allmomentsremembered. Along with the layout, I need to still do a Spring Card and ATC. This is way out of my bounds. These papers, colors, layers, etc. But, I'm lovin' the outcome! Sometimes it's fun to expand your horizons.
It's a beautiful day, here, in central NY! 80 degrees with clear, blue skies and no wind! We haven't had a day like this in April, in years! Our plans are to spend the afternoon at the park and get some fresh, beautiful, Spring air. More photo opps, I might add!!!! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! Happy Scrappin'!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Love the layouts!!! Fun, fun!!!

joybear said...

Lovely LOs!