Friday, February 8, 2008

Aloha! Creative Inspiration of the Week!


Well, I picked a great week to start a blog. I was just informed that my "Aloha" layout chosen for EBB's Creative Inspiration of the Week, weekly contest. Which means, that the layout will be featured on EBB's home page during the next week, for all of you to see. What an honor. Just as exciting as being published!

This layout, I did at a crop I went to last weekend. I felt like doing a little something bright & cheery. It's the middle of winter in central, NY. It's blah and dreary. This was a fun layout to create and includes one of my favorite embellies....flowers! Can never have enough!

The story behind the layout is simple. Lizzy wanted a luau for her 8th birthday party, including swimming. She had about 12 kids, I think. We had the place set up with lais for the kids and Hawaiian decor on the porch. Including a couple of Tiki torches (the real kind, that really light). The weather was a little cool, for July, but the kids swam, anyway! It was a great success.

So, when you're out and about, surfing the net, check out http://www.ebbcreations.com/ , next week, for this layout! Thanks EBB!

No comments: