Monday, February 18, 2008

Sketch it!




I started working on Becky's sketch, this weekend. The one that's due for submissions this week. I still haven't decided, yet, if it's good enough to submit.


But, have you scrapped from a sketch? Ever do your own sketch? Here are some of my sketches. It's all I've done, so far. I have to come up with the layouts to go with them.


So, challenge yourself. Make your own sketch and do a layout to go with it! It's a lot of fun! If you don't have the fancy software, you can hand draw it.

2 comments:

Meggan said...

oooohhhh, I love your sketches! I've never done a LO off a sketch, guess I should try that sometime.

But, I am also here to get a hold of you..I sent you a PM, please get back to me when you get it.

Meggan
CKMB scrapbooknmommy

Unknown said...

Did you do these sketches? Cool. I always sketch out my stuff first, otherwise, I'm lost. ;-)