Saturday, February 9, 2008

What's scrappenin'???

No pics to post, today. Not, yet. I'm working on some serious projects this weekend. I've decided to go for the EBB Design Team. My creative juices are flowing. It'll be a nice honor to win, but even if I don't I'll have some pretty neat stuff to come out of it. Submissions are do by mid-March. So I have to craft my little heart out, while I've got the time.

I should be working on finishing up V-day cards. I will. But, I have to do it when the mood strikes. Last night I couldn't wait to get going on the DT "Me" layout. After a couple of hours, still not done, yet. Almost. This is totally something new. I've done "me" layouts, before, but nothing at all like this one. The style is way past my boundaries and I'm really excited about how it's turning out! I will post the layout when finished.

For the altering project, I bought a clipboard, yesterday. I have more ideas flowing in my head for that one, too. Sooo exciting this is. Like I said, even if I'm not chosen, I'm already likeing the outcome of the projects.

It's snowing, it's race weekend, and some of us are sick. Perfect opportunities for scrapping. Off to the store to raid the pharmacy, then back to playing!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!!

PS. If you think about it, Tuesday, be sure and check out the www.creatingkeepsakes.com Reader Spotlight. That's all I'm gonna say!

No comments: