Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Oh the weather outside is frightful....

Yeah, yeah, I live in Upstate NY, what do you expect. No, not posting any projects at the moment. Just hoping for a snow day, tomorrow. So I can stay home and play with more projects! I already had a day off on Friday, but not enough for a scrapbooker like me! I just got a bunch of new goodies for the DT call over at EBB and I'm dying to dig into them. Thanks to Ebay, I've managed to get my hands on some yummy Daisy D's, Scenic Route, and 7 Gypsies goodies. Now, I, normally go for the bargains and don't pay too much attention to the brand names. Having select shopping places has formed me that way. When you only have Michael's, JoAnn's, ACMoore, and Wal-mart, our options are limited. It's a lot compred to some, yes. But, we don't have an LSS anymore, so I rarely get my hands on that fancy stuff. I have to find other alternatives. EBB Creations has opened a whole new SB world for me.
Anyway, it's snowing, CAE classes at the institute where I work have been canceled. I can guarentee, that when I get home my internet will be down. Which, maybe I'll get something done!

No comments: