Sunday, February 10, 2008

Pipe cleaners


I've worked on several projects this weekend! Got a lot of scrapping done. I wasn't even sure which one to post first. But, I decided on the pipe cleaner layout. The joke started on EBB. Then the "unofficial" challenge was posted. Create a layout using pipe cleaners. So, I did. Different and fun. Jim took a whole bunch of winter pictures, yesterday. I hate the season, I don't like snow or the cold. But, I have to say, these pictures do it justice. I wanted to create a layout with a few of them. Lizzy had purple pipe cleaners. Sometimes we associate blue & purple with being cold. So, I figured, it works. Here's the layout...Winter Wonderland. This paper's really pretty. The writting already on it. Hated to cover it up.

1 comment:

Corina said...

That looks so cool! I looove the winter!! ;D