Monday, February 11, 2008

One Smart Cookie


I confess, it's not a new layout, but it's not that old, either. This one I did right before Christmas to put on a calendar. This is the month of March (last year). In honor of Girl Scout cookie time, I thought I'd share it with you all. It's one of my favorite Girl Scout layouts. C'mon, aren't those cookie costumes just adorable???

I'm cookie manager for our Brownie troop and our cookie booths are a lot of fun! The girls brush up on their math skills and get to have a great time, too.

A great use for that gorgeous K & Company Girl Scout line!

2 comments:

Corina said...

I LOVE this!! Those cookie cosutmes are too cute!!

scrapsara said...

I have the girl scout paper pack (although i should have got the brownies one instead) and I love it! I love seeing how you are using it too :)