Thursday, February 21, 2008

What's scrappenin'!

Nope, I haven't posted any projects this week. I did work on a layout that I submitted to CK for the Summer Festival page call. Sorry to disappoint you all, but I cannot share it with you, as of yet. Contest rules! Anyway, I'm really excited about this layout. Even if it doesn't get published, it's one of my best.
I haven't worked on anything for EBB's DT call, in awhile. I'm waiting for some new products to come in. I've done some ebaying this week, so there'll be some goodies showing up at the door over the next few days.
I'm having issues with my PSP9 software. Can't seem to get it working on the new laptop. Very, very, disappointing. It works on Jim's. Hopefully, maybe, we can get the two computers networked and I can have my favorite program back. The other option I have is, a friend at work has an unopened older version of photoshop elements. Not as good as my psp, but better than nothing.
Oh, just remembered a recent challenge that I did do. Last weekend. Something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue. Self explanatory. Doesn't have to relate to a wedding, but I chose mine to be.
Speaking of challenges. I won the drawing at EBB for the January challenges. I'll be getting some yummy Cosmo Cricket goodies in the mail! Woohoo! Love freebies.
Have a great day!

1 comment:

Corina said...

Congrats!! I LOVE Cosmo Cricket!! That layout is so nice! Love the title!