Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

Not a huge holiday in our household. I think we do it more for the kids, than anything else. We do exchange gifts, but it pretty much ends there. It's way too commercialized (much like most holidays, this day in age). But, we do the cards (handmade, preferred) and the Valentine's for the kids to bring to school. Yes, I'm wearing red today and the girls are wearing pink.

So, here are a couple of cards that I've made. The one with the heart doily was for a challenge at EBB. The other, I made several for the card swap at CK. They're all not identicle, but pretty similar. I get bored making 40 of the same exact thing! lol

A nice little Valentine's gift I got was being featured in the New Reader Spotlight at CK this week! At the CK website, every week a member is featured. There's a little questionaire and a chance to show off a layout. The members chosen weekly and is an active member of the CK message board. So, if you're a CKMB, go check me out. If not, it's easy to sign up and free! You should definitely give it a go. www.creatingkeepsakes.com


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cute card....and I'm tagging you...see my blog for details! ;-)

Chris